Franklin Voting Chair
Universally designed voting chair accommodates voters with and without disabilities.
- Usable for all voters including the elderly, voters with disabilities, special needs or pollworkers.
- Meets all ADA, ADAAG and U.S. Department of Justice accessibility requirements.
- Compatible with all accessible voting systems and voting booths.
- 23.25” chair width is optimal dimension to fit under 32” required minimal ADA clearance space under voting booths or accessible DRE voting machines.
- Non-slip feet to ensure ease of usage for voters with disabilities.
- 300 lb weight capacity exceeds ADAAG
- Ultra-light weight of 4 lbs