Easy solution for businesses where access to entry is an issue.
ITEM ON BACKORDER ; ESTIMATED TO BE IN STOCK BY NOVEMBER 2022
Available on backorder
- ADA compliant push button requires minimal pressure to operate.
- Also operates as a security device to prevent unauthorized access to schools and other facilities.
- Cost-effective alternative to door automation
- Designed for permanent installation at inaccessible entrances
- Compliments existing automated doors to ensure security
- Alleviates door weight and door hardware issues
- Facilitates “alternative service” requirements
- ADA-compliant push-button passes the DOJ “fist test”
- AC plug-in receiver (batteries optional)
- Battery operated pushbutton
- Multiple tones or record your own message
- Flashing strobe provides silent alert for deaf/HOH
- Wireless range of up to 1,500 feet (unobstructed)
- Mounting materials
- Optional stickers