BigBell installation is easy, and the BigBell will work for any kind of public building or business. Combine your BigBell Alert System with a ramp to increase access to commercial and residential properties.
- Mounted outside of entrance at the appropriate height for wheelchair access
- Marked with the international symbol of accessibility, easily recognized and used
- Accompanied by directional signage
- Physically disabled customers easily activate large push button
- Interior chime receiver rings, alerting store employees to customers in need
- Employee assists customer as needed
- Customer spends, has positive experience, tells friends, and returns
BigBell Installation: Technical Information
- Oversized touch-pad can be used by customers with limited dexterity
- Wireless technology is easy to install. Plugs into any standard A/C wall outlet.
- Flashing strobe, AC option and improved battery life
- Six ring tones and adjustable volume control
- Up to 2,000-foot unobstructed operating range
- Locations with short steps can use the BigBell™ in conjunction with portable ramps provided by Inclusion Solutions
“Technically Accessible” Entrance
Even without steps, some customers may have difficulty entering because they simply cannot open your front door. Using the BigBell™, they alert staff inside that assistance is needed to get in.
One or Two Steps
When a couple of steps are a barrier, the BigBell™ system, lightweight ramps and special signage let customers know you have a solution. These portable ramps come in many sizes and are sold separately.
You can still do business when customers can’t get inside. The BigBell™ lets patrons know you’re providing an alternative method to access your products and services without having to enter the premises.