Multilingual Virtual Pollworker “MVP”
Virtual translation service, yearly license
Limit number of pollworkers while providing top service
Our Multilingual Virtual Pollworker is powered by LanguageLine™ and solves language access issues for an affordable cost with video remote interpreting.
• iPad or phone-based system is “on site” at Election office, early voting, or precincts
• Serves as an effective video or phone voter hotline
• Options include custom stand, all-inclusive, ready to assemble, rolling adjustable stand with secure iPad enclosure and tilting head and an external speaker for simple display and voter communication
• At the touch of a button instantly access a nationwide network of interpreters for “real time” communication
• Affordable hardware and software plus nominal per minute cost
• 34 languages and ASL via video interpreting and over 200 languages including Native American dialects via phone
• Other translation and multilingual services available
Filipino, Russian, French, Haitian Creole, and American Sign Language. Over 25 other languages available.
MVP-Y Multilingual Virtual Pollworker – Yearly License $99.00*/year plus small usage fee ($5.00 per minute)
• Customer supplies iPhone, iPad, or other device